- May 15, Extended Advisory, 9-11:15 am (modified bell schedule click here)
- May 28-30, State Testing Biology (given in Biology classes)
- May 30, National Honor Society Induction, 7 pm
- May 31, Recognition Assembly & Spudder Olympics
- June 3-4, Senior Finals
- June 5, Senior Breakfast/Awards & Graduation Rehearsal
- June 4-6, State Testing Algebra & Geometry (given in math classes)
- June 7, Graduation 7 pm
- June 10-12, Student Finals
- June 12, Last Day of School
Our goal is to provide a quality education for every student and we will measure our success by the evidence of student learning. We expect all our students to challenge themselves in and out of the classroom and strive to be the best in academics, activities, and athletics. As a staff we are privileged to be working with such a talented student body and will do everything we can to challenge and support them.
We hope this website provides you information about our campus and programs. If you have questions, please do not hesitate to let us know.